Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Midweek Blues #1- My blue workstation







This is my blue workstation, I worked here full time everyday. My workstation was so comfortable for me. I have two blue visitor's chairs for my clients and my blue executive chair. My computer table is also blue that matches my chairs. The setup of my workstation is just so great for me, I got my table, my computer, my printer and my scanner well setup. I can just easily print out any documents I need to be printed out and I can easily manipulate the printer and the computer because it just so near to me. My executive swivel chair helps me to reach out my pc, my printer and my scanner. I missed the setup of my workstation because I gave up my computer table when I got my LCD monitor issued by my company. I am no longer using my CRT monitor now so i don't have to use my computer table. I just put my LCD monitor on my table but still it is easier for me now to use it since I don't have to move around. Happy Midweek to all! Godbless

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blue work station. It is pretty.
One question. How do you keep your office so neat? I could never keep mine like that! :)

Happy MidWeek Blues,
Jim
Jim's MidWeekBlues
..
..

Teacher Engineer said...

Thank u jim:) I am very organized person...it's natural lol...seriously I just clean it before i start the day and before i leave the office...:)

Suburban Girl said...

Well, if I had an office I would want blue like yours! Glad it works so efficiently for you.

Teacher Engineer said...

thanks rebecca:) it will suit u great im sure:)

Anonymous said...

Your desk it much neater than mine and I like the blue!

Teacher Engineer said...

thank u woody!:)

Dianne said...

blue is a wonderful color to have all around you, it always makes me feel more peaceful

Teacher Engineer said...

amen dianne..good for the eyes as well:)

Post a Comment