Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Red laptop of my sis


 This is the red netbook of my sis.This is really cute and i love the red keyboard. But I don't like to have a netbook because this is too small it so hard for me to use coz I have problem with my eyes. I still love to use a laptop:) PPATW ministry issued it to her for being a staff of this online ministry. She is one of the 16 staff in different countries giving God the glory and honor by spreading His word through out the world. If you get a chance to visit our site please do so at www.ppatw.com 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Marites said...

it's not often that I see a red laptop. i like it! very nice!visiting thru RT here. Mine is here.

Teacher Engineer said...

Yeah i like it too:) Thanks Marites for visiting here:)

cassandrasminicorner said...

That is cute laptop..

Visiting late for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/watching-tv-with-her-new-red-shoes.html

Teacher Engineer said...

thanks cassandra:)

Post a Comment