Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A teacher

Being a teacher of an IT subject is very fun to me. It wasn't my dream to be a teacher but sometimes we don't really know what lies ahead of us. I enjoyed my job as a part time instructor of one of the University here in Cagayan de Oro City. 
I am in my two years now in teaching and I learned a lot while I am teaching. It refreshes my knowledge of computers that I want to share here. 
I am a graduate of Computer Engineering but I ended up working as an office in charge though I love my work as it is God given job but still I crave to learn more about computers and about the newest technology.
I was so privileged to teach and impart my knowledge of computer to my students and also to become more knowledgeable about it.
I will be writing more about technology, computers and newest gadgets.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment